Name of the project (operation):
„Improving the business through the modernization of ICT solutions of the Nauticon d.o.o.“
Short description of the project (operation):
The project proposal will address the problem of insufficient efficiency and obsolescence of Company’s business processes in providing services in manufacturing boat covers, which is primarily based on the use of human resources. The implementation of advanced software and the purchase of modern ICT solutions will enable the integration of business functions, efficient organizational workflow and a more efficient process of data collection and processing for the production process. This will result in increased productivity and increased added value of products, which will directly affect the increase of revenue, strengthening the market position and exploiting the development potential of the Company.
Objectives and expected results of the project (operation)
The implementation of the project “ Improving the business through the modernization of ICT solutions of the Nauticon d.o.o “ will enable optimization of business processes, integration of business functions, efficient organizational workflow, improvement of interaction with clients and associates and ultimately improvement of market position (increase of sales and new employment).
(1) The application of information and communication technology has enabled the strengthening of the market position and the increase of competitiveness and efficiency of the company Nauticon d.o.o.;
(2) ICT solution is implemented in business operations.
Total project value and amount co-financed by the EU (in HRK)
Total project value: HRK 438,411.99
Amount co-financed by the EU: HRK 82,560.00
The project is co-financed by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), OP Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020 in an intensity of 64%. The remaining 36% of the amount is financed by the Company’s own resources.
Project implementation period
from 01.02.2020. to 01.10.2020.
Contact person for more information
Tel: 095 199 8203
Email: [email protected]